1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Short, straight and baby fine.
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Not a jot.
3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Kicky and flippy uppy in the back.
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
You know, I've always wanted long hair. My hair is so thin and fine, that the longest it has ever been is just past my shoulders. It just plain doesn't grow any longer. Even when it was that long, it wasn't Looking Good because you could see through it!
I think I'd like it to be longish. Say, down to my bra strap. It would also be thicker, but not so thick that it gives me headaches from the weight of it. I'd keep it straight. Hey, aren't I pretty much describing Sarah Michelle Gellar's hair? Huh.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
The worst I've ever done is get my hair cut in a zillion layers all over. I was 13, I think, and way too young to have to style that every day. It never, ever looked right. Then, growing it out was a total whip.